Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today

Today I dream of unconciousness...

10 comments:

  1. You deserve a break from everything. I hope you find one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. abby, i am behind you all the way!
    sending all my LOVE LOVE LOVE.
    hope you can catch a little break today
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love you so much. I bet unconsciousness sounds like a great alternative a lot of the time about now. Hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fact that you don't dream of that everyday is amazing. Feel like it whenever you want to. I love you...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well-deserved. Hang in there, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't forget my offer Abby, I mean it from the bottom of my heart and Misty can testify that I'm not too strange LOL, I will keep them safe and happy even if it's while you just go back home and take a nice long nap! Lisa 801-636-8038

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Abby,
    I am so sorry! Not in a pitying way but in a "mourn with those that mourn way". I pray the Lord will bless and comfort and sustain you. Keep blogging! You really are an inspiration! You and your husband make me want to be a better person just from knowing of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. keep moving forward!!! Love, Tim\ Uncle tim

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...and when pausing in "unconsciousness" from Tim's "moving forward"...dream of the sweetness of forever with Naki...the reason to re-awaken with joy and determination...Love, mom/gma

    ReplyDelete