Sunday, November 22, 2009
Drained
Sundays drain me..I know I've said it before, but it seems even more true today. But, it's another Sunday or even another day that I don't have to repeat ever again. One more day closer to my goal, being with God, the Savior, and Naki again. So, that's something good, right? But, being so drained, I will post later. I've started a post about the therapy sessions we've attended so far, and hopefully I'll get to finishing that it soon. For all of those who read to keep up with my sweet little family, know that we feel your love and most especially your prayers...keep 'em comin.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I said the opening prayer in sacrament meeting yesterday and it was a great moment for me yesterday!! Love, Tim\Uncle tim
ReplyDeletelove you abby. we'll keep 'em comin:).
ReplyDeleteLove you Abby...can't help but to constantly think and pray for you and the girls. We love you all so much! ~ Heather
ReplyDeletePrayers and love heading your way!
ReplyDeleteLove and prayers!
ReplyDeleteWe are always thinking and praying for you. I wish there was something I could do for you- particularly on Sundays. If there is... I am there, grab me anytime.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to hear about the therapy sessions, I pray it is going well.
Thank you for your comment yesterday. I have noticed your ankles as I do everybodies and I don't know what you are talking about- you have small ankles!!! LOL! By the way, you looked absolutely beautiful at church yesterday.
I'm so glad you are keeping your eye on the goal! Remember that we are all here to help make Sundays a little less draining if possible. It was so good to see you back in Relief Society. We've missed you while you were in Primary! Thank you for reminding me to get those names for Joy School. You are awesome to be thinking of others at this time.
ReplyDeleteOur prayers are always with you. My kids sometimes forget to bless the food but never forget you. We all love you!!
Thank You for persevering! In a world like ours you are a reminder that it is possible to be courageous, faithful, and full of hope. One day at a time will get you there.
ReplyDeleteHi Abby, I am the girlfriend of Russel Legg's father. My late husband died suddenly many years ago while I was pregnant with our son. Our daughter was young. I want you to know you will be ok in a new way, however be patient and lean on others for now. Find time and those you can laugh and cry with. It really helps to release and not stuff it in. Remember to take time to breath deeply - push your belly button out. When we are stressed we take shallow breaths. Take it one day at a time, if that is too much, one hour, or one minute - whatever it takes to help from the overwhelming feeling... Know that many of us are out there praying for you and sending you love. Much love, ---Heidi
ReplyDelete"One day more..." Les Miserables I can just hear you singing that refrain in your voice of angelic strength...close my eyes...and I can hear you! Love, mom/gma
ReplyDeleteThinking of you, Abby. Always thinking of you and praying! -- Kasey
ReplyDeleteSundays are the day for rest, and I always feel drained too. Naps are a must!
ReplyDeleteI always take a nap at home after church for a very long time!! love, tim\uncle tim
ReplyDelete