I am exhausted. Any sentence I begin to form only ends incomplete because right now I can barely lift my heavy dead-weight arms and . Good night...I'll have to try and play blog catch up tomorrow.
good luck tomorrow. I have enjoyed reading your blog and will continue to do so. I can only imagine how busy, exhausting and challenging life would become. You are amazing! I really am not Anonymous, but am Cliff Fano's wife. I was able to get to know Naki a little bit due to their singing together.
I went to high school with Naki and had some classes with him growing up. I am deeply touched by your journal and admire your strength and faith. I try to look at your journal daily for it gives me hope and strength for what-ever challenges come my way. My wife grew up with Naki since they were in Elementary school. Get your ZZZzzzz's and have a great day!
Abby, I sent you an email a few days ago and wonder if you received it. I got a mail failure thing when I sent it twice, but the third time I didn't. You don't have to respond to it, but was just wondering if you got it. Thanks. Love ya! -Mindy
At times when I do things, too, Abby; I get tired. Yeah...I'm going to be having a very busy schedule very soon, so CHEERS to our sleeping! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim
good luck tomorrow. I have enjoyed reading your blog and will continue to do so. I can only imagine how busy, exhausting and challenging life would become. You are amazing! I really am not Anonymous, but am Cliff Fano's wife. I was able to get to know Naki a little bit due to their singing together.
ReplyDeleteYes, most of the time sleep is WAY more important than journaling!
ReplyDeleteI went to high school with Naki and had some classes with him growing up. I am deeply touched by your journal and admire your strength and faith. I try to look at your journal daily for it gives me hope and strength for what-ever challenges come my way. My wife grew up with Naki since they were in Elementary school. Get your ZZZzzzz's and have a great day!
ReplyDeleteAbby,
ReplyDeleteI sent you an email a few days ago and wonder if you received it. I got a mail failure thing when I sent it twice, but the third time I didn't. You don't have to respond to it, but was just wondering if you got it. Thanks. Love ya!
-Mindy
Sleep on, Abby. You cannot "serve a meal from an empty plate." So, take care of yourself first and foremost...MOM SAYS!! Love, mom/gma
ReplyDeleteAt times when I do things, too, Abby; I get tired. Yeah...I'm going to be having a very busy schedule very soon, so CHEERS to our sleeping! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim
ReplyDelete