I want to hug, snuggle, punch, kiss, confide in, eat with, laugh at, dance with, pray with, rest with, play with, work with, giggle with, and much much more with this man. Oh, time can't go fast enough till I can do all of those things.
I. Miss. Him.

LOVE YOU ABBY!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI miss him too. Love you to pieces Abbs. Anytime you need a Huge I'm here.
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling couple! My heart breaks for you Abby, you are always in our prayers.
ReplyDelete*Hugs* I am sorry you are hurting so much.
ReplyDeleteI've been peeking in on (a.k.a. lurking) your blog here and there for a little while now. However, this post affected me today and I feel compelled to leave a comment. On a morning like I've had today, your thoughts have helped me keep all things in perspective. I appreciate your honetsy and "real-ness" (is that a word?).
ReplyDeleteWe all love him and miss him, too.
ReplyDeleteI miss him and our competition over just about anything...and, I miss you with him by your side. Oh the sweet blessings of eternal promise...families ARE forever!!! Love, mom/gma
ReplyDelete