I think your one of the most amazing women I've ever had the pleasure of reading about. I appreciate you inviting me into your life through a simple blog, your words have touched my life & made me a better person & mother. I can't imagine the pain your going through but pray you can be comforted in knowing he is watching over you in every moment of your new journey. Stay strong!!
I don't have anything to say. No words of wisdom. No profound insights. But your cries are not going unnoticed. Continuing to send love and prayers your way.
000000000000000........those are hugs (I took out the kisses) ....Hugs that I wish we could give you. Abby, he adores you. I pray that you will be able to feel him. Our hearts ache for you.
You always hear about how the veil is very thin but when you're on this side of it, it feels like those heavy theater curtains. I agree in feeling like Naki's never left your side. Seeing the love he has for you, I can't begin to imagine he could.
I am so sorry Abby!
ReplyDeleteI think your one of the most amazing women I've ever had the pleasure of reading about. I appreciate you inviting me into your life through a simple blog, your words have touched my life & made me a better person & mother. I can't imagine the pain your going through but pray you can be comforted in knowing he is watching over you in every moment of your new journey. Stay strong!!
ReplyDeleteI am thinking about you, my heart aches for you.
ReplyDeleteHe will, Abby.
ReplyDeleteI can't even imagine how ur feeling. But I feel that Naki's never left ur side, although you feel that way. :(
ReplyDeleteI don't have anything to say. No words of wisdom. No profound insights. But your cries are not going unnoticed. Continuing to send love and prayers your way.
ReplyDelete000000000000000........those are hugs (I took out the kisses) ....Hugs that I wish we could give you. Abby, he adores you. I pray that you will be able to feel him. Our hearts ache for you.
ReplyDeleteYou always hear about how the veil is very thin but when you're on this side of it, it feels like those heavy theater curtains. I agree in feeling like Naki's never left your side. Seeing the love he has for you, I can't begin to imagine he could.
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine how you feel and know that I would be asking the same questions. I know he is there with you every day and is so proud of you!
ReplyDeletexoxo to you always!
ReplyDeleteTHe first thing that came to my mind was footprints in the sand.
ReplyDelete