Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Missing him


I miss my baby, so very very much. It just hit me like a ton of bricks, and I can't seem to stop crying.

27 comments:

  1. Our prayers are for you that you will receive the comfort and peace that you need at this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes people expect us to be "strong" and to "hang in there" when we are going through hard trials but I think crying can be very healing, It alouds our souls to express the pain and all those feelings that we have inside that are just inexplicable.
    I am praying for you and the girls... always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are with you and those beautiful girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Abby, I'm so so sorry that you are suffering. Today has been one of those days where you've just been on my mind constantly. All I wanted to do was come see you, give you a hug, and see what you needed, but I missed you. The hug will have to wait for tomorrow but please know you are loved and in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You deserve a good cry. An infinite number of good cries, actually. Extra prayers and love heading your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abs, I wish I could be there with you. I hate so much that you are suffering. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are in my prayers! I have been praying for you since the day I found out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're praying for you. We love you!
    The Fronks

    ReplyDelete
  9. we love you abby. we stopped by on tues night & i was thinking of you lots yesterday too. lots of love & prayers for you all. we're here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always picture the Savior craddling me when i'm crying the hardest. I know he's got a firm hold on you girl...let it out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are in our prayers girl we luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My heart aches for you, Abby! The hardest thing about death is creating a new sense of "normal". Not an easy task, and certainly not a welcome one. You are in our thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so sorry. I think about you every day and pray for you to have strength. I wish I could do more for you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. There is a new blog called A Good Grief for those who are suffering a loss. My friend Molly just started it. She lost her daughter to a choking accident a year and a half ago. Maybe it will be of comfort to you. Here is the website-
    http://www.agoodgrief.com/

    Hope you know you are in my thoughts and prayers everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Abby,

    My name is Kelly Rhea, I am Laura Bailey's sister. My husband Jeff played football with Naki, and just always tells me what a great and kind man he is. I have loved reading your blog. You are such a strong woman. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your cute little girls.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's OK to say this totally suck right now. Because it does. There's nothing wrong with crying. Please know that we all love you, and while we can't know fully what you are going through, we love you just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  17. let it out. crying makes you feel better. you have been so strong for those girls... go lay down on his grave and cry it out. or take his pillow and curl around it. No matter what, it is okay to cry! and most of all it is okay to miss your best friend while you have to wait it out down here until you join him. Eternity seems so long down here, but really it's not.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jr. and I both broke out into the ugly cry when we read this post. I remember your birthday party like it was yesterday. It was so fun and I loved the theme Naki chose. You and the girls are always in our prayers! We miss him so very much too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good!!! You need to cry, it is healthy and healing. You will never forget but time does help.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the sweet hymn Abide with Me. Once when going through a hard time I had a small plaque made to sit by my beside with the verse "Oh Savior, stay this night with me." It was a comfort to know that in my deepest darkest hours He was by my side as I cried and slept. May our Savior stay especially close to you tonight dear sister. You are in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  21. We are so very sorry you have to go through this. Being the incredible woman and mother that you are as you said to Line "Its okay to cry," it is okay, and you are not alone. So many times you have experienced the closeness of Naki and the Savior with you these past few weeks, I pray you feel their presence especially during these moments.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Abby, I pray always for you.

    Max would love to have Eli come and play. We have talked about getting them together before and it just has never happened. So, if Eli wants to we would love to have her.

    I tried to muster up some confidence to ask you and Eli if she wanted to come to the park after Joy School and didn't. I'm sorry. I could take her for a bit after Joy School or if another time is better. Ask her and let me know. Love you Abby, hang in there sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your name is on the prayer roll at the Provo temple. Know that you are loved by many people here and by the angels surrounding you.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I may be hardcore outside, but inside it's just goin' crazy in here. I will be there for you...bye now! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

    ReplyDelete
  25. "THROUGH!" I never understood that word as it relates to grief until now. You must go "through" the physicalness of this, Abby...not over, under or around...so cry, darling, cry! Love, mom/gma

    ReplyDelete