Now I just need to get a jumpstart on all of that other stuff.
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
So behind...
I am so far behind. I have a million loads of laundry to do, tons of blog posts to post, (thanks for the great weekend St. George Mailes!) dance shoes to go and buy, grocery shopping that DESPERATELY needs to be done, primary baptism programs to gather info for, type up, and get printed, baptism towels to get embroidered, birthday presents that need wrapped, grass that needs mowed, weeds that need pulled, TONS of laundry to do (did I mention that already?), all the toilets are disgusting, the house seems like a tornado hit it, I really need to exercise, the baby still hasn't had a bath this morning, I need to get the girlies ready for dance today, (hopefully I can since their clothes are probably dirty downstairs in the laundry), and a gazillion other things to do today. None of this matters, however, because I finally have a happy baby!
She must have been starving, but was too stubborn to take that bottle. Little did she know, she has a mom who is even more stubborn than her. After 2 WHOLE MONTHS of trying to convince her that bottles aren't the enemy, she finally figured it out. Whew. Now that she's actually feeling what it's like to have a full tummy, she is such a happy baby. Whoo-hoo! Now all the little mommies around here are having way too much fun feeding their "baby".

Now I just need to get a jumpstart on all of that other stuff.
Now I just need to get a jumpstart on all of that other stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know how you feel! I'm buried in nonsense I have to get done and then turn around and do next week... or tomorrow...you know the drill! I'm glad Ane is getting a full tummy. Hopefully that'll make things easier for you!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When can I come mow your lawn?
ReplyDeleteNearly impossible...but I bet you'll do it! Not so long now, are we!!?? Love, Tim/Uncle Tim
ReplyDeleteThe LIST that never dies...and you are so right...doesn't matter if for no other reason than its perpetuity!! Babies, however, are soon gone...great focus, missy, GREAT FOCUS!! Love, mom/gma
ReplyDeleteI wish I lived closer because I would come over and help. I hate the feeling of being behind and not enough time to catch up. Dad
ReplyDelete