My fovorite part is that she knows exactly how fabulous she is!
I just noticed that in the face she looks just like Lose, the flapper. I mean, I've always noticed that, but with the pink it's extra noticeable.
I totally thought it was Lose until I looked really closely. Love you Eva girl!
Wordless is a good description, I think. Grandpa D.
That is totally weird...but the hat is funny! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim
This is my absolute, ALL-TIME-FAVORITE photo of Eva...glimpses of her grown-up self, I think! Love, mom/gma
My fovorite part is that she knows exactly how fabulous she is!
ReplyDeleteI just noticed that in the face she looks just like Lose, the flapper. I mean, I've always noticed that, but with the pink it's extra noticeable.
ReplyDeleteI totally thought it was Lose until I looked really closely. Love you Eva girl!
ReplyDeleteWordless is a good description, I think. Grandpa D.
ReplyDeleteThat is totally weird...but the hat is funny! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim
ReplyDeleteThis is my absolute, ALL-TIME-FAVORITE photo of Eva...glimpses of her grown-up self, I think! Love, mom/gma
ReplyDelete