Candy came and babysat for me last Wednesday so I could go visiting teaching. These moments are just so cute, I had to take some pictures. This moment lasted for all of 3 seconds until Eva realized I'd put her down and she was no longer in Mama's arms. It's a miracle she's learned how to be on her tummy or roll over at all, considering how much she hates to be out of my arms.

They look pretty innocent here, right? Don't be fooled...see Eva's crazy hair?

It's because they'd been busy for some time doing this...

I remember sliding down the stairs when I was little, except I would do it on my tummy head first. I'm waiting for them to try that next. *Gulp*
Cute family! Trish told me she found you.You look great and your family is awesome!!!!!!!!!! I just wanted to say Hi! Tell you fam hello for me! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteMy 4 year old Sydney is sitting in my lap and wants to say hi. She things your children are beautiful too.
Mark
ReplyDeleteAfter we left your house Sammy kept telling me that his head hurt. Now that I have viewed the picture evidence I can see why... he didn't pick his head up whilst scooting... yowza!
ReplyDeleteAbs you made me laugh, you called Ane Eva. But Ane looks just so big!! I'm missing it, I could just cry. I can't wait to come out there again soon. xo
ReplyDelete-Gin
At least I am not the only one who gets names mixed around. I have a home teaching family with a little girl named Eva, but pronounced different that our Eva. So, I get it right about half of the time. Grandpa D.
ReplyDeleteI remember every staircase like this...first, Pennsylvania; then, Clarkston; and last, but certainly not least...the Hayden house! It's kinda crazy, that I remember every staircase...Love, Tim/Uncle Tim
ReplyDelete