

(No comment on any of my marvelous hair styles or outfits, understood everyone?)After spending time apart while we served our missions, we were so excited to start our new married life together.

I readily admit that we had absolutely no idea what kind of a ride we were in for. It has been a fast and furious ten years, but I can't imagine having enjoyed the experience any more than I have, and all because of the person I was blessed to enjoy it with. Naki has always been the person that I can rely on to cheer me, lead me, love me, console me, entertain me!, infuriate me, tease me, love me some more, cuddle me, understand me, laugh with me, and love me some more. Lucky for us, we acquired a couple of fun additions along the way.



I love you so, Naki, and wanted to tell everyone that I am the most blessed woman because I met and fell for you. Happy 10th, Honey. I love you.

so sweet! i'm totally crying:). you guys are so cute! love you both! & your additions along the way:).
ReplyDeleteI too am a bit weepy! Abby, I have always thought that you were beautiful but I must say that I think you are more gorgeous now than ever. Either you are aging like fine wine or your nipping at the bottle a bit!(Aside from the taboo subject you refuse to let us address, of course!)
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet post, and I HAVE to comment on the clothes and hair I love it haha!!!
ReplyDeleteNaki... I just have to say I am so happy for you that you were able to put up with abby for 10 years... LOL... No really I am so happy for both of you and what you have done in your life so far... You set a wonderful example for the rest of us.. ABBY your flowers for your wedding were beatiful who did those for you..
ReplyDeleteOh and just so you know "You have always been my favorite" Oh wait I was not to say that to anyone...
I Love you guys.
How sweet you guys are! I just love your family. Have I said that enough yet?
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary and I hope you enjoyed Conference... Love, Tim/Uncle Tim
ReplyDeleteWhat a journey...and all in only 10 years...imagine what the next 10 might bring... Life glows beautifully in both of your countenances and in those little ones who've come along the way!! Love, mom/gma
ReplyDeleteI know about those wild rides and how fast they come and go. It seems like only yesterday that you were growing up and you have kids growing up. Happy anniversary!!! Dad/Grandap D.
ReplyDelete