Saturday, February 11, 2012

Perfection

Last night Line had a three hour dance rehearsal. The rest of the girlies asked me if they could go to the park by our house to play for a bit, and I put Malia in charge of organizing the activity. She got everyone in their shoes, bike helmets, and jackets, and they headed out while I took a quick shower. As I dried my hair I could actually hear their cute squeals and shouts as they played together. I walked over to the park to get them for dinner and was so proud to see them all taking care of one another. Later as we drove to go pick up Li, I told them how overwhelmingly proud I was of the way they had looked out for one another and protected and helped each other. Eli said loudly from the back, "Well Mom, that's because we love each other!", to which all the others loudly chimed in with agreement. It was a beautiful moment. I have a perfect life because I have them.










11 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL pictures of you and your girls...thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post warmed my heart. Such a beautiful family. The pictures are priceless. Jill P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. priceless!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these pictures. Love those girls just as much.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a beautiful moment that I can FULLY hear and imagine...love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are beautiful, Abby! And that beauty is reflected in the precious faces of your girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your girls are absolutely beautiful, Abby!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Great post. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous family love it :) keep smiling beautiful women!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is the sweetest post I have ever read... how can I be more like you?

    ReplyDelete