LOVE this!! I hate that Christmas comes earlier and earlier every year. There was seriously Christmas stuff in the stores well before Halloween. I refuse to acknowledge Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving. We could all stand to be a little more grateful:)
Don't even get me started. I saw this the other day and couldn't agree more. I think that maybe there's a reason that Thanksgiving comes before Christmas. What a better way to prepare for celebrating the birth of our Savior than to remember that Thanksgiving comes first and that we have so much to be thankful for because of Him! Happy Thanksgiving!
I saw this on Facebook and loved it. I love Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday. Cooking with family, being together, listening to kids play, and reflecting on all the things I'm grateful for. Plus, I love fall. Anyway... I hope all your girls are doing well and that you're taking care of yourself. I think of you often.
Abby, We have never met. I learned of your blog from someone in your ward. You see, my dad just died and we are here in Utah because of all the stuff that has come with his death. I just spent two hours perusing your blog. First, I wanted to tell you how many times you touched me with your. Thoughts and feelings. At times it seemed you felt insecure about your feelings . . . Those raw emotions you were experiencing. But I am grateful you shared what you did. Seriously you helped me tonight. Second, I wanted to tell you how beautiful your girls are. I know you know that, but . . . Third, I truly admire you. Just the little I know of your story . . . Wow. And last, but definitely NOT least, I am so very sorry. At one point you said thatvwhen we don't learn from those around us, we are fools. So true. I hope you keep writing. I think I will be on here more once I get home. May ou heavenly father bless you and your lovely daughters.
Abby, I have missed reading your blogs. I can't begain to tell you how much you helped me through my own loss. After loosing my husband in Aug 2009 I was so broken and could barley function. The shock of everything made it hard to even read anything. I took one day at a time and every day after you started writing,your words was part of my every day. My daughter told me to start reading your blog that she thought it would help me.For two years it's the only thing I read. Part of my brain and the other half of my heart went with my John. So comprehending when reading a book just wasn't happening. It helped me to see how you and your beautiful girls kept moving forward even if some times I knew you struggled and sometimes had to take major breaks, you always found a way to move forward in a very positive way. You and the girls are truly my heros I will always look up to you. I hope you are doing well in school and your home life is getting better with the girls a little older. Thank you for sharing, hope you'll check in once in awhile for people like me who does not do face book. Take care, Vicki
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE this!! I hate that Christmas comes earlier and earlier every year. There was seriously Christmas stuff in the stores well before Halloween. I refuse to acknowledge Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving. We could all stand to be a little more grateful:)
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteDon't even get me started. I saw this the other day and couldn't agree more. I think that maybe there's a reason that Thanksgiving comes before Christmas. What a better way to prepare for celebrating the birth of our Savior than to remember that Thanksgiving comes first and that we have so much to be thankful for because of Him! Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI saw this on Facebook and loved it. I love Thanksgiving. It's my favorite holiday. Cooking with family, being together, listening to kids play, and reflecting on all the things I'm grateful for. Plus, I love fall.
ReplyDeleteAnyway... I hope all your girls are doing well and that you're taking care of yourself. I think of you often.
Love Love LOVE it.. as I was putting poinsettia out today!
ReplyDeleteI am with you all the way on this one. When Christmas starts to come earlier each year it is only about one thing....money.
ReplyDeleteAbby,
ReplyDeleteWe have never met. I learned of your blog from someone in your ward. You see, my dad just died and we are here in Utah because of all the stuff that has come with his death. I just spent two hours perusing your blog. First, I wanted to tell you how many times you touched me with your. Thoughts and feelings. At times it seemed you felt insecure about your feelings . . . Those raw emotions you were experiencing. But I am grateful you shared what you did. Seriously you helped me tonight. Second, I wanted to tell you how beautiful your girls are. I know you know that, but . . . Third, I truly admire you. Just the little I know of your story . . . Wow. And last, but definitely NOT least, I am so very sorry. At one point you said thatvwhen we don't learn from those around us, we are fools. So true. I hope you keep writing. I think I will be on here more once I get home. May ou heavenly father bless you and your lovely daughters.
Abby, I have missed reading your blogs. I can't begain to tell you how much you helped me through my own loss. After loosing my husband in Aug 2009 I was so broken and could barley function. The shock of everything made it hard to even read anything. I took one day at a time and every day after you started writing,your words was part of my every day. My daughter told me to start reading your blog that she thought it would help me.For two years it's the only thing I read. Part of my brain and the other half of my heart went with my John. So comprehending when reading a book just wasn't happening. It helped me to see how you and your beautiful girls kept moving forward even if some times I knew you struggled and sometimes had to take major breaks, you always found a way to move forward in a very positive way. You and the girls are truly my heros I will always look up to you.
ReplyDeleteI hope you are doing well in school and your home life is getting better with the girls a little older. Thank you for sharing, hope you'll check in once in awhile for people like me who does not do face book. Take care, Vicki
http://www.anakdagang.com/kriteria-pinjaman-kta-yang-aman/
ReplyDelete