Sunday, September 18, 2011

Some time ago, back when Auntie Ginny lived with us immediately after Naki's death, I videoed this conversation I'd had with Eli about my decision to get her a cat. We hadn't yet found our Charlie at the time this video was made. It's a bit long, I think about 8 minutes. At the time I couldn't figure out how to get such a long video to upload. But here it is on youtube, and I just HAD to post it on here because it is the epitome of who she is, and what I get to be surrounded by every day...I'm so lucky. Never a dull moment. :)

2 comments:

  1. She is really wild and crazy. The funny part is I can really see a lot of you in her when you were that age.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I love that girl! I'm still so proud of her for finally loving our cats...which always makes me smile because Naki did SO not love our cats! She's come so far. All of your girlies have...they're doing so great!!

    Watching this made me think how much those girls have grown this last year. How did that happen?

    ReplyDelete