Wednesday, February 23, 2011
I found these pictures on my computer, and realized I hadn't shared these priceless treasures. Addie was over one day, my sister Katie's oldest daughter, and the girls decided to try out all of Line's Spy Gear she received as her Christmas present this year. Of course, you can't be a spy without dressing for the occasion. Because the girls' dance classes require black clothes, they had plenty of black to arm themselves with. Good thing I didn't let out the secret that I have black face paint. Who knows what would've come of that!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your daughter is so beautiful! She looks like her Dad :) Can I just tell you that I'm in love with your blog? I'm sure you hear that a lot but it's true. I love that your girls keep you entertained :)
ReplyDeleteLove it - mostly love that Addie has that relationship with them and gets to have memories with them like that!
ReplyDeleteK
NEVER a dull moment in a girl run home!! There's ALWAYS time for DRESS UP!! I LOVE THIS!! Oh, Abby...once they they are allowed make-up, dress up will be replaced with MAKE-OVERS!! OH SO MUCH FUN!!:) GOOD TIMES AHEAD!! :)
ReplyDeleteWho knew that all spies dressed in black? Had I known that before I could have cut a few years off of my career. And, what spy gear? What did i miss? I may need to use some of it sometime.
ReplyDeleteCheck it out...second to the last photo...NAKI'S ANGELS!! Sounds like a TV show/movie to me!!! Love, mom/gma
ReplyDelete