Monday, October 4, 2010
Sleepy Heads...
One day this past summer the littles asked me if they could pretty please take their naps outside while I was working on some landscaping in our backyard. I had to capture it. I'll admit I was a skeptic, thinking that they wouldn't actually sleep, making my day a bit more difficult than necessary as I tried to deal with kiddos that hadn't had their much needed afternoon nap. But instead of saying no, I tried to follow my new yes method, saying yes as often as possible, as long as I'm up to whatever it brings my way. I'm so glad that I said yes. I loved feeling not alone as I sweat and dug in the dirt that afternoon, surrounded by my sleeping angels.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Those have to be the BEST pictures I've seen of those girls - somehow pictures of them sleeping captures their personalities too...
ReplyDeleteKatie B.
That first picture of Eli is so gorgeous! Your girls are so beautiful! Love you!
ReplyDeleteNo comments necessary. Lovely sleeping angels!!
ReplyDeleteSun, sky, clouds, sleeping angels, and dirt, glorious dirt!! The absolutely perfect afternoon!! Love, mom/gma (fellow digger)
ReplyDelete