Malia said to me the other night while we were eating a salad at dinner, "Man, I wish my taste buds could fall in love with healthy food...but they are in love with other things instead".
That's exactly how I feel! *sigh* Eating healthy is something I know I'm supposed to do, but it's so hard when those taste buds of ours are just in love with other things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is so cute!
ReplyDeleteawesome... I love my salad with the works.. I love my food.. the chocolate, the ice cream.. the pasta... all my loves. this week was all veggies and meats and it turned out good! lost 5 pounds!
ReplyDeleteAmen.
ReplyDeleteYeah!! I wanna know how come most everything that is supposed to be good for you tastes like cardboard.
ReplyDeleteMalia...and company...keep the faith; like many a blind date, you really can get those taste buds to fall in love for all the right reasons, in the end...keep the faith!! Love, mom/gma
ReplyDelete