Thursday, April 29, 2010
???
What is going on? We're having meltdowns, screaming fits, yelling matches, hysterical crying, volatile arguments, unexplainable acts of defiance, and extreme exhaustion over here at the Maile house. It's as if I'm back to the first month of grieving. I've heard that around the 6th month they work deeper at their grief, but this is definitely more than I expected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Test of FAITH... remember this too will pass! You will be able to handle this and It was a full moon so that could be the reason!! FULL MOON was on the 28th!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear this Abby. Wish I lived closer to try to give you a breather. We love you and the girlies and think and pray for you often!!
ReplyDeleteAbby- Hang in there. When my dad died suddenly it was at 6 months and 1 year that was the hardest for me. You have 6 beautiful little girls that are so young and are trying so hard. They love you so much. May the Lord bring peace to all your hearts. Now is when you may need to pray just a little harder to understand, but the peace will come. Love ya!!
ReplyDeleteOh my, you just described how my house has been this week. I'm thinking it's the weather. Let's hope it's the weather...and maybe that moon. I hope your sweet little girls and you are comforted through this once again tough time. You're always in our prayers-even Lex prayed for you today. We sure do love all of our Maile girls!
ReplyDeleteHang in there, Abs. I still think duct tape is the best remedy. It works a variety of ills.
ReplyDeleteOh dad....stop!! I was thinking...celebrate the depth of emotional exploration, leaving no stone of sorrow unturned; that each girlies future will be faced with armor that has no chinks!! Go, girlies all...go!! Love, mom/gma
ReplyDeleteI love your Dad's answer!
ReplyDeleteWe are here for you. Thank you for the wonderful conversation Friday night.
I love what your mom said. That, and we'll keep praying for you all to have added strength. Lavender has literally said, "please bless the Maile's to have comfort by Jesus" in every prayer she's said since Naki's death. Hope the "comfort" will roll around soon to all of your lovely hearts. xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day, Abby! Love you, girl!
ReplyDeletePssst... wait until the one year mark. That will be fun. Blech.
ReplyDelete