Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hi.... it's me again

Hi, I'm Line, and I told my mom on Sunday that I wanted my own blog. I mean, she has one, my aunties have theirs, and I want mine. So, my mom told me to type a post on her blog, but still I feel uncomfortable because the last time I posted on my mom's blog was a couple of years ago when she asked me to post about my lateover with Kyra on her old blog, and,looking back on it, didn't do a very good job. I'm supposed to blog about something, and I've chosen to blog about yesterday. (Just so you know, as I type, I'm hoping I will do as well as my mom, so wish me luck!!!) Yesterday was Aria's birthday party, which was AWESOME!!!! They had a pinata which I was hoping to break myself, but, (sigh) I didn't. Boo. That's me, looking for spotlight. Another thing that they had was a bouncehouse..... children jumped for awhile, and then...... TROUBLE!!!!! Adults' turn!!!! When it was the women's turn, they were trying to shoot hoops.... For those that don't know, I'd like to be a photographer when I grow up, so, of course, I got a little practice..... I got a good three minute video. I wish I could get it on here, shoot. They also had a cool photo booth which, I'm telling you, I must have gotten a thousand pictures of. And, until we figure out how, they will remain unposted. (Those who weren't at the birthday party and didn't see them, I can tell you personally that they were HILARIOUS!!!!) There were fun games that we kids (and a few adults) could play. After you played the game, they gave you little money chips that you got to go spend at a prize table. (Kyra had an oragami station, Tiera had a face painting station) I got a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup pack, a Kitkat pack, and a Whoppers pack. (These were just a few items) Funny story..... I woke up on Sunday to find that ALL my Whoppers had been eaten. Did I mention that I put ALL my candy in MOM'S purse? Yep, it was guess-who. They are her favorites, and when I found them gone, I IMMEDIATELY guessed it was my mother. When I asked her about them, she said she thought either Auntie Mona or Auntie Misty had put it there because my Mom had told them that she had tried to convince Eva to pick them as a prize so she could eat them......... Ha-ha, mom. I wish I could say, Here's some pics!!! like my mom, but I don't really have any, so I'll finish saying, Happy Birthday, Aria!!!


P.S. I typed this originally the weekend of Aria's Birthday party, several weekends ago. I'm happy to report that very very soon, I will have my very own blog! It will most likely be private, and Mom isn't exactly sure how that works....but I am so excited!

12 comments:

  1. Line -

    You are a brilliant writer and such a special soul! Thank you for sharing your thoughts and for being so wonderful.

    Love,
    Auntie Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party you had. And how neat that you have an interest in photography. You can capture so much of life through the lens of a camera! Keep smiling!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emeline Virgina Maile...you are amazing!! Thank you for such a great post. I cant wait until you get a blog. Uncle Jr. loves all you girls so much but I have to tell you, you hold a special place in his heart. He always calls you "his Maile girl". Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. line,
    that was a fabulous post! good job! i'm glad you're going to be able to start your own blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a great writer Line!!! Just like your mom. I love the sighs in parentheses, the capital letters, and the ellipses. My sister-in-law is a photographer. She loves it. Keep practicing, and you can do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Line,
    That was awesome! You are such a talented writer. I hope your mom lets you have that blog and that I get an invite to view it. You are such a sweety. We've missed you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Line!
    I am a very reliable reader to your moms blog and I thought your post was PERFECT! I would also have to say that you follow in your mothers footsteps in the way you write and I thought it was beautiful! I felt as if I was at the party myself. I hope I am lucky enough to be able to read your blog! Keep writing and I cant wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Line!(I am a friend of your Daddy)
    You are going to be a great photographer,I know it because good photographers use their cameras to tell stories... and you did such a good job painting the picture of how fun the party was and describing everything.
    You are also a great writer, just like your Mom!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Line I wish my kids and I were at that fun party with ya'll! You are a great writer ike your mommy and you are soooo beutiful too! Ofa atu!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Line-girl, I can't wait to read your blog! I loved this sneak peak. You are such a great writer, and I can't wait to see your photography!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must say, Line, that you sound just a like a grown-up, not like a child. Nobody would know you are so young if you hadn't told. Very insightful and so intelligent. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grandpa is right on!! Your writing is R..E..M..A..R..K..A..B..L..E!!! Write on, Missy, it helps those of us far away feel like we are right there!! Love, gma

    ReplyDelete