Hey y'all...I seriously am deficient in my computer literacy skill set. I just can't figure out how to get the invitation for Ane's party that I printed on some fun birthday paper to scan and upload onto here. I did it just fine with the flyer for the Fireside Fundraiser, but it just isn't workin' out for me this time around. Instead, I'll be posting it without the fun paper, but at least it will show you all the necessary info and her cute face. I can't believe it's actually our last one! Naki and his family always do all of the prepping, cooking, and serving, so I just wanted to give a huge thank you in advance for all the hard work they're all going to be doing in the next little while. Hope to see you there!
Okay...I'm taking deep breaths over here. I can't even get a plain one to post! Aaarrgh! So, here's the info.
Date: Tomorrow, March 27, 2010
Address: Windsor Main Street Chapel
1390 N. Main, Orem
Time: 4 - 6 PM
Contact: Abby at 801-787-8653 if you have any questions.
I think a computer class should be one of the first classes I enroll in when I get back into college. Seriously...this should not be this difficult!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Don't feel bad Abby, I can't even figure out how to get it to space for a new paragraph on mine. That's why you always see all of these dots in between the paragraphs.....because that's the only way I can get it to work!...(and I took computers! lol)
ReplyDeleteSo wish we could be there for the fun. I've had a lot of Polynesian food over the last 3 years, but Naki's family's is some of the best. Yum! Happy Birthday Ane!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Ane...I hope it was wonderful fun with angel-kisses from daddy...Love, mom/gma
ReplyDelete