Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Help the computer illiterate...
I have the most adorable video of Eli, discussing the whole kitty thing. It's about 8 minutes long, and I really REALLY want to post it on here. Each time I try, it just sits uploading forever and never actually finishes. I tried to upload it on youtube and after a bit of uploading received error reports. What the heck is going on? I had no problems uploading the video on my previous post, and it had no problems. Both videos were recorded the same night, so the only difference that I can see is the length of the videos. Any suggestions? You all just HAVE to see this video of my sassy Eli.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You could try editing it using your Windows Movie maker...and then uploading it again...hope that helps somehow. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI occasionally post videos on my blog, but lately blogger wasn't uploading them. I have a gmail account which can be used for youtube as well. So, I uploaded my latest video to youtube and linked it to my site using the embedded code to the right of the video. It worked! Also, youtube has options to change the security on the video if you don't want it to be super public.
ReplyDeleteOh, please, please, please, figure out a way!! Love, mom/gma
ReplyDelete