Thursday, September 17, 2009

perfection...

I just love when our morning routine goes so smoothly that I keep checking to see if I'm missing something. Is it too much to ask that it go this way every morning? Almost no one complained when it was time to wake up, everyone was alert and cheerful at scriptures, and one and all moved from chore to chore without prompting, getting themselves ready quickly and dang cute, all without mother-the-nag getting their cute bums moving. Are all the stars aligned? Can we make this happen on a regular basis, pretty puh-lease????

4 comments:

  1. Our kids are a direct reflection of their Mother! They are amazing cause you're amazing! They know everything they do because of you! I'm glad this was a good day for you...you deserve it! The not so good days...blame it on me! That's where they get their bad habits from anyways LOL!

    Nox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Naki is right...and now Abby you get to relax!! See you soon! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. No...every day will not be perfection. But, these incredible glimpses of Heaven, encourage us to keep striving for the Heaven here and the Celestial FAMILY Heaven there!! Love, mom/gma

    ReplyDelete