Friday, July 10, 2009
A new Maileism...
Grandpa Maile is the most amazing gardener. He brought over the king of all zucchinis to me today for our family to devour. I decided to make him some bread using his zucchini and after dinner was over started putting it together. As you can imagine the girls were a bit skeptical when I told them that it does in fact taste very good, even with vegetables in it! (They obviously didn't notice the sugar that was poured in...) As I was pouring the bread into the pans, getting them ready to put in the oven, the girls asked if they could taste it. I let them all get a lick from the bowl. Eli apprehensively put her finger in, swiped the side of the bowl, gingerly put her finger to her tongue, tasted and swallowed, and then this is what we heard. "Wow, Mom! It tastes GREAT! Even WITH the bikini in it!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hahaha, Love that girl!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a Timmy-ism. Remember those?
ReplyDeleteThat's my little friend! I love that kid! Thanks for making me crack up! I had a mouthful of Diet Coke and everything
ReplyDeleteSome talents, luckily, pass from generation to generation... "ism's" being at the top of the list!! Love, mom/gma
ReplyDeleteHi Abby, I followed Ariane's blog to you. This is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteTotally sweet...yum, yum...the bread and Eli!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim
ReplyDelete