Mommy: Girls, this morning I really need your help. We have a lot to get done around the house before we can eat breakfast. Malia has dance this morning. Then tonight we are camping out in the backyard. Tomorrow we'll be celebrating Pioneer Day, and then Saturday morning is the Primary Activity Day that Mommy is in charge of. The only time I have to get it ready is this morning and this afternoon. So can you all please help me by being really good listeners and doing what I ask this morning?
Lose: Or what, Mom...you'll get fired?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice- who knew you could get fired. . . Jax told me once that we needed a second mommy so that she could do all of the chores and I could play - love the way they think. . .
ReplyDeleteYOUR FIRED... wow really would that be that easy>....
ReplyDeleteLOL
Love you
Scott
Sometimes I wish I could get fired... :)
ReplyDeleteSometimes getting fired does sound good, if only for a moment or two until reality strikes. Oh wait, I am fired (retired). Your time will come.
ReplyDeleteI've been fired once...actually, twice; because I wasn't working hard enough. I don't really care, anyway, because I'll get a better job soon anyway...a much better job. It is a being a missionary in the Bishop's Storehouse for two years!!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim
ReplyDeleteFired...nah...retired, (at least for a moment or two)though, that has some real perks!! Love, mom/gma
ReplyDelete