Friday, July 17, 2009

City Softball League, Spring 2009


It's hard to imagine that there was a time when there wasn't a Maile softball team. Technically, I guess this isn't a Maile team anymore. It's coached by a Maile, but I think their shirts read Band of Brothers this year. They are so fun to watch...they play like I see myself playing in my head. But it's been another great season. Wednesday was the final night of tournament play, and our team came away with a 2nd place trophy. I didn't make it to all that many games this year. So I thought I'd try to get a couple shots of some of the kids playing together.






Great season, everyone. Apparently, they're somewhat addicted. I think we'll be starting a new season in just a couple of weeks. Can't wait.

4 comments:

  1. Those were the days!! Mom and I played on a coed softball team while at BYU called the Snoopy Sluggers. Guess who named us and it wasn't the guys. It was so much fun and we still remember the people we played with and even some of the plays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! You guys have such an awesome family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kinda miss softball at home, but it's a cool sport anyway! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the midst of life's confusion, I so clearly remember the oasis of time spent watching some sport or another...no chores, no assignments, just kids/sports/fun!! Love, mom/gma

    ReplyDelete