Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Oh, the laundry...

I opened up my bills for the month and thought my power and water bill were fantastically low. I gave myself a mental pat on the back for being so wise with our water and power use. . . and then I walked down into the laundry room and realized that those machines hadn't been used for a VERY long time. No wonder the water and heating bills were so low.

5 comments:

  1. I had to laugh! I am sitting here buried in 12 loads of laundry and I can't get out! I've only procrastinated for a week....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok #1 I do not like Laundry... I hate it and I do the same thing it piles up until I do it and then I do it and it lays on the bed until I toss it to the floor...
    #2 Clothes lines... will cut your power bill down... it takes a while to do the laundry but hey think of the money you will save!

    Love Ya
    Scottie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love this! You doing your part to live "green"!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally funny!! Just imagine us not doing our washer and dryer! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...how do you ever catch up??!! Love, mom/gma

    ReplyDelete