Friday, May 8, 2009

Fancy Feet


I realized that I still have some pics from around Easter that I never blogged about. This year we did Easter toes instead of dresses! They each got a new color of toe nail polish, and we had great fun getting out the sandals to wear to church so that we could show our newly painted toenails. Can you tell who's feet are whose?

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to have a girl so that I can paint her toenails (well, I do Max's toes, but it is definitly not the same!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. From left to right Maila, Lose, Eli, Line, Eva? So cute! I love this picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this picture! Each of their little set of feetsies tells the story of their individual personalities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know my feet aren't in there, but that is about it. I do know they are all really cute, though, and the photo is worthy of being published somewhere. Dad/Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe Mona has it...right?? And "Easter Toes!", how very sweet!! Love, mom/gma

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have no idea but that looks very beautiful! love, Tim\Uncle tim

    ReplyDelete