Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wordless Wednesday, one day late

4 comments:

  1. This reminds me of a Frank Capra film that has been done on the stage a few times, "You Can't Take It With You." The family in it has been described as a bunch of good hearted lunatics.
    Not that the girls are lunatics, but a little goofy, yes. I suppose these are their dance costumes, but nevertheless, everyone is doing her own thing, including a cowgirl.
    Grandpa D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my absolute favorite plays...to which I clearly remember dad saying in West Yellowstone when we saw it and were watching the household lunacy..."THIS IS NOT FUNNY...it is just like home!!" Love, mom/gma-the-head-lunatic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And again! I can't wait to have a girl so she can get in a dress and dance! They look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally fun and cute i hope you had some fun! love, tim\uncle tim

    ReplyDelete