Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Go Cougs!!





I remember as a kid getting to take my turns going with Dad to the Penn State Basketball games. I was always so excited when it was my turn. Naki got some tickets recently and this time took Malia with him. She had such a great time.
And of course, she and Naki couldn't be in the Mariott Center without taking a trip to visit Grandfather Davis on his famous basketball team photo. Go Grandfather!! and Go Cougs!!

5 comments:

  1. So fun! I loved getting to one on one stuff with dad it was always such a special time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of her by the railing, she is QUEEN of posing, love that girlie.

    -Gin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those one-on-one times were pretty fun. By, the way, that Coug BB photo of me in the Marriot Center must be faded and yellow by now. Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have joined you and it won't be long until I see you guys!! And, a special shout-out to Line...cuz we told her we would! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know why the photo would be faded and yellow...the grandfather certainly isn't!!! Love, mom/gma

    ReplyDelete