I thought I posted a comment and it didn't work- so sorry if you have to read the same comment twice!! I am so excited we can blog! I all of a sudden feel like I know you and your family better. You are all so beautiful- and I love your blog name. I am so relieved to hear you are a control freak too. Sprinkles on the floor and frosting inbetween the fingers drives me crazy. You are such a wonderful mother to put a smile on your face and make it fun for them. We love the Maile's too, thank you for everything you do for us and for your prayers!
Heyyyyy I know those crazies, long live the EIGHTIES baby! That was so much fun, but believe me, you'll never see me in a candy striper jumpsuit that ends at the ankles EVER. AGAIN. Ha!
Oh my gosh, how embarrassing!!
ReplyDeletewas this your 30th Birthday party? Lets see your hitting 34 this year? or am I off a year
ReplyDeleteYou are totally off a year. . . let's not prematurely age me, kay Scott? I may have Relief Society Arms, but it's only 33 this year.
ReplyDeleteNice photos. Happy Birthday in advance. Dad
ReplyDeleteI thought I posted a comment and it didn't work- so sorry if you have to read the same comment twice!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited we can blog! I all of a sudden feel like I know you and your family better. You are all so beautiful- and I love your blog name.
I am so relieved to hear you are a control freak too. Sprinkles on the floor and frosting inbetween the fingers drives me crazy. You are such a wonderful mother to put a smile on your face and make it fun for them.
We love the Maile's too, thank you for everything you do for us and for your prayers!
Heyyyyy I know those crazies, long live the EIGHTIES baby! That was so much fun, but believe me, you'll never see me in a candy striper jumpsuit that ends at the ankles EVER. AGAIN. Ha!
ReplyDelete-Gins