Abby,I'm at working and got on your blog and literally yelled "YES" when I saw this. LOL I love this show!!!!!
i was freakin' out when i saw this!! i LOVE closer!! love love love... and i was soooo stoked that it was starting up, but then... my bro was havin a baby so i STILL Haven't seen monday's!!!
This is one of Mon's favorite shows, too. Dad
I have really loved the character development on this show...and...it's Monday again tomorrow!!! Yippee!! Love, mom
Abby,
ReplyDeleteI'm at working and got on your blog and literally yelled "YES" when I saw this. LOL I love this show!!!!!
i was freakin' out when i saw this!! i LOVE closer!! love love love... and i was soooo stoked that it was starting up, but then... my bro was havin a baby so i STILL Haven't seen monday's!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is one of Mon's favorite shows, too. Dad
ReplyDeleteI have really loved the character development on this show...and...it's Monday again tomorrow!!! Yippee!! Love, mom
ReplyDelete